Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Awesome Hump Day!

Today turned out to be a very exciting day! When I really got interested in the "long course" endurance sports I did my usual "take time and research every aspect of it" thing. When I came to the nutritional aspect, I tried a few of the options. I found out really quickly that I did not like the GU gels very much so I started looking for other options.

During this search I ran across a less well known company called Boom! Nutrition. Their gels are made of all natural ingredients including real fruit and they stated that they had a slightly more pleasing consistency/texture. I wrote the company and asked a few questions I had and didn't expect to hear anything back. Much to my surprise, I got a response with in a few days. This wasn't your ordinary response either. She asked for more information about  what type of events I would be doing and gave me some tips and suggestions based on her experience. She really went out of her way to help me and seemed very interested in keeping in touch with me and seeing how I was doing.  This really impressed me and so I ordered a Sampler pack with 6 of each of their flavors.

I have now been using Boom! gels during most of my long runs and rides and I am very happy with their performance, so much so that I applied for an ambassador position with them and today I found out that I was accepted!!!! Now I have the great privilege to help bring Boom! to others looking to go those extra miles and who want a product that will maximize their performance. So, if you are already into endurance sports or are just getting started, stop in and check them out.  If you like what you see and want to give them a try, let me know and I can save you a little on your first order.

http://www.boomnutrition.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment